Association for Reproductive and Family Health(ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are inviting suitably qualified candidates for the under listed position contingent on an award on Integrated Child Health and Social Services (ICHSSA) to be implemented in Nigeria:
Director of Program
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare NGO/Non-Profit
Reports to: The Chief of Party
- The DOP will be responsible for the technical content of service delivery encompassing OVC services in the technical areas-household economic strengthening (HES), education support, child protection, social behavior change communication, case finding, referrals to treatment (working in collaboration with other partners providing ART services), viral load monitoring services within the community setting.
- This includes considerations for use of self- administered viral load sampling kits, optimization of viral load cascade and other efforts necessary by achieving measurable community viral suppression.
- S/he will provide technical expertise in high-impact OVC and HIVIAIDS services and their integration into established service delivery systems atdi&rent levels of care.
- The flOP will have experience and demonstrated understanding in working with HIV and OVC community-led organizations.
- S/he will have excellent written and oral communication skills in English, and ability to organize work effectively.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Health Administration, Management Social Work, or Business Administration with a focus on public health, social sciences or related field.
- Five (5) years of experience in designing and managing OVC and HIV programs
- Five (5) years of experience managing USG-funded activities, including program planning, implementation, data use, monitoring and reporting.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.